The conference is held in the following venues:
Monday 12 morning, Tuesday 13 whole day, Thursday 15 whole day, Friday 16:
Aula Magna Politecnico di Torino, Corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24
Monday 12 afternoon, Wednesday 14 whole day
Aula Magna Campus Luigi Einaudi (ground floor), Lungo Dora Siena 100 A
For those who will attend more than one session and intend to have launch nearby the Conference venues, please find here a map of bars and restaurants open for launch. The list may not be exhaustive:
- Map of bars/restaurants nearby Politecnico di Torino
- Maps of bars/restaurants nearby Campus Luigi Einaudi
These are the most convenient public transportation connections that we suggest:
from Porta Nuova train station to Politecnico di Torino by bus:
- line 58, from bus stop n°252 “PORTA NUOVA” in via San Secondo, two streets behind via Sacchi where Hotel Genova is located, to bus stop n°376 “POLITECNICO”
- line 33, from bus stop n°40 “PORTA NUOVA” in front of “Sambuy Garden” to bus stop n°376 “POLITECNICO”.
- alternatively you can take the metro, direction “FERMI”, and stop at “Vinzaglio”, then take Corso Duca degli Abruzzi walk straight-ahead for 8/10 minutes (roughly 600 mt).
from Porta Susa train station to Politecnico di Torino by bus:
- line 10 from bus stop n°27 – M – XVIII DICEMBRE, in Piazza XVIII Dicembre, direction Settembrini, to bus stop n°376 “POLITECNICO”
- alternatively you can walk to the Politecnico, it takes around 15 minutes (roughly 1 km).
from Porta Nuova train station to Campus Einaudi by bus:
- line 68 from bus stop n°39 “PORTA NUOVA” in front of the station main direction to “CAFASSO”, to stop n°2281 “CAMPUS EINAUDI”
- line 6 from bus stop n°39 “PORTA NUOVA” in front of the station main direction to “HERMADA”, to stop n°3244 “CAMPUS EINAUDI”
from Porta Susa train station to Campus Einaudi by bus:
- line 19 from bus stop n°1197 “PORTA SUSA CAP”, located in Corso Bolzano, to bus stop n°2281 “CAMPUS EINAUDI”
The bus and metro ticket for the city center can be bought at the vending machine in the metro station, or by ticket shop. One way ticket lasts 100 minutes and costs 1,70€; daily ticket are also available. More info on the transport fares at http://www.gtt.to.it/cms/en/fares
How to get there…arriving by train
The main railway station in Turin are Porta Nuova and Porta Susa. Both are easily connected to the conference venues by public transport. http://www.gtt.to.it/cms/en/ricerca-percorsi
How the get there…arriving by your own car
If you arrive by car, please keep in mind that the Central LTZ (Limited Traffic Zone) in the city center is in force from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m. on weekdays (excluding Saturday): during this time period, transit and parking are prohibited, except for authorized vehicles. Further info and ZTL maps, timetable and main parking structures can be found here.
The paid parking spaces are outlined in blue and the paid area is in force from Monday to Saturday, from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. The ordinary fee is € 1.50 per hour. Payment can be made easily at parking machines located on the streets, in cash, or through mobile App, such as EasyPark.